Full-Time Board Certified Oncology
A pet’s diagnosis of cancer can be overwhelming for a pet owner. The Cancer Center at AVCC, located in South Florida, is committed to providing superior, comprehensive, and compassionate cancer care for your best friend.
We offer a combination of diagnostic services, treatment options, and extraordinary care. Our goal is to make sure pet owners are fully informed about diagnosis and treatment options. We want you to be comfortable making the best possible decisions for your pet’s care.
Our multidisciplinary approach and collaboration with all of our specialists allows us to offer an individualized approach in each and every case.
The Cancer Center at AVCC, located in Broward County, offers the following oncology services:
Diagnostic tests including:
- Fine needle aspirates/cytology
- Bone marrow aspirates
- Bone biopsies
- Incisional and punch biopsies
- Personalized genomic testing
- Traditional chemotherapy (intravenous/intracavitary)
- Metronomic chemotherapy
- Targeted chemotherapy
- Palliative care and pain management
- Hospice counseling
- Nutritional counseling and referral
- Referral for pet radiation therapy
For a comprehensive guide to pet cancer care, click HERE.